Wait, are you going for developing your website? Do you have any plan of its promotion in your mind? Are you developing it for your targeted users? Are you developing your website for increasing your revenue through online medium? If all this questions related to answer of “Yes” then you have to develop your site keeping those Search engine requirements into consideration. This means you have to develop your site which is search engine friendly so search engines can find your site and get listed in their database and by the way helps you to reach your targeted users.
Web development is now become so easy in this raising technology era. You can simply create your website through many CMS platforms but if you don’t create it SEO friendly then it is totally worthless for you. Your website is the medium to reach your prospective customers so if you have a website; you definitely need it to be a friend of search engines. Search engines increases visibility of your site to your prospects and give you a global presence. Hence it is quite necessary to make it search engine friendly. Following are some key aspects for making your website search engine friendly.
- Domain name selection – This is the first key features for getting good ranking in search engines. You have to choose a domain name according to your targeted industry and product; even you can choose a domain name in accordance with your targeted keywords.
- Content – After buying domain name you have to be ready with your website content. Content is the king in SEO so make sure that you have a unique content because if your content is matching with your competitor’s website content then you never get ranking in search engines because search engines believe that you copied the content of them. Let’s create your content by professional content writer.
- Headings – In web development, Headings plays a big role. By using proper heading in your content you can make it aesthetic. Also, proper headings make the job easy of search engines spider.
- Website structure – Your website structure can affect your optimization a lot. Your website structure involves your website’s font, color, navigation and many other things. Prepare a well structured website so search engines can easily recognize your content and get it properly indexed in their database. Also, create an easy navigation throughout website, this will help the users to easily find the information and also gives the right direction to search engines.
- Graphics – Finally, a good looking website attract the users but keep in mind that search engines doesn’t like the Flash. Yes, search engine doesn’t index the flash content so if possible we have to avoid flash coding in web development. Also, in each images we have to put <alt> and <title> tag so search engines easily identify the images.
All of above components are using in SEO friendly web development. As content is the king in SEO you have to update your website content repeatedly so search engine’s spiders come back to your website again and again and by the way increase in indexing process will help you to provide updated information to search engines.